Monday 20 April 2009

Susan Boyle Rocks...


I haven't posted on this blog for quite a while as I have been working on a cool project to hopefully make the world a better place.

I have watched the Susan Boyle video more than 50 times and it tears me up on every viewing.
I figured I would do a few cartoons inspired by the phenomenon and the joy that it is bringing to the world.

I put a few of them on some t-shirts and if they ever really sell I'm gonna give half to Susan. I hope everybody else that are making stuff like that will do the same for a lady that has inspired the world so... any hows...here are a couple of my toons...

Right now the shirts are only availiable to be purchased from the USA and shipping to Europe might cost 20 extra dollars but I'm working on a solution for that..stay tuned...

You can buy one at my shirt shop.

No comments: